Toys R Us Canada

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ladybugs & Lullabies

I really can't tell you how much I love everything about Ladybugs & Lullabies, makers of amazingly unqiue hair clips and accessories for babies & toddlers. As my little one's hair is starting to get longer I have really gotten in this accessorizing clips with outfits. I did infact just place another order including Strawberry Fields (too cute)as well as some ladybug clips.

This Canadian mom-run company excels at providing excellent customer service for their handmade products. My favourite clips are the alligator clips, that stay in my 9 months hair all-day. (I mean all day!) I do also like the fact that no matter how much hair your baby has, even if it's peach fuzz the clip will stay in.


These hair clips aren't just hair clips - they are works of art!

Save 25% of your order when you enter "YRP25" when checking out!

1 comment:

John's Arts & Crafts said...

Great product! New Green Product fot the Lady-bugs. http://www.thebestladybughouse.com