Toys R Us Canada

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Peanut Shell Nursing Cover



Along Came Baby is an online Baby Store Boutique based out of Markham, Ontario. They have a very user friendly and attractive website.

One of Along Came Baby's many amazing products for sale is the Peanut Shell Nursing Cover.



This wonderful 100% and therefore breathable nursing cover is a nursing Mom's dream come true. It has flexible boning in the neck in order to provide Mom with a view of her baby and to allow for greater air circulation.

I certainly wish that I had this type of a nursing cover when I nursed my first child. I remember feeling so hot when nursing in public and I really didn't care for the fact that I couldn't see what was going on under the cover. This is a wonderful invention so that the infants can look up at their Mom too. This nursing cover may just last a little longer in the nursing process. With my first child, she kept pulling off the cover so that she could see me!

Be sure to check out Along Came Baby next time you are looking for a gift or a unique and quality product for your baby.

No comments: