Toys R Us Canada

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tooth Tissues: A new way to healthy teeth and gums



Tooth tissues were developed by two parents, who are also dentists, who wanted to create a safe and easy method for cleaning their baby's teeth. Brushing baby teeth and gums with a toothbrush can be very challenging at the best of times. Tooth Tissues were developed in order to make cleaning infant and toddler teeth easier.

I am guilty to not cleaning my daughter's teeth as much as we should have when she was younger as it was such a challenge. If I had known about Tooth Tissues, I truly believe that it would have been much easier. By using your finger in the cloth, you have more control and can confidently get the job done. The Tooth Tissues are so convenient too, as they are made to be portable and can be stored in your diaper bag.

I will admit also that after trying the Tooth Tissues on my own teeth, I will be pulling them out after meals out to use on me! They leave your teeth feeling smooth and shiny!

Tooth tissues are 99% natural, paraben free, fluoride free and sugar free. They are made with a textured cloth in order to provide for more plaque removal. They are easy to use and are very effective! Tooth tissues are also tasteless.

Tooth Tissues can be ordered online. They are sold in single packets (great for the diaper bag) and in resealable pouches.

No comments: