Toys R Us Canada

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Green Peas Photography



Whether you are considering maternity, newborn, child or family professional photos, Tiffany at Green Peas Photography is a perfect person to contact!

I recently had an outdoor maternity photo shoot done by Tiffany. She met me at a local park and along with my husband and my daughter, we spent a couple of hours walking around the park, having fun and of course, getting our pictures taken.

Right from the start, Tiffany was prompt with responding to my emails and she called to touch base prior to our photo shoot as well. She offered her ideas as well as asking for mine. Throughout the photo shoot itself, she also asked me if there were any other poses that I wanted, ensuring that I would be happy with the large variety of shots that she took.

Tiffany's warm and welcoming personality put us all at ease from the moment we met up with her. She was calm and relaxed which really helped set the positive tone for the entire experience.

Her most creative idea was to have my daughter finger paint my belly. It was a really fun and memorable experience that we will never forget. She even came prepared with many wet cloths and towels for a perfect clean up.

We are very happy with the outcome and have enjoyed viewing and sharing our photos online as well as on our cd that she gave us. Now, the hardest part is choosing which ones we want to have printed!

Next time you are considering getting photos done, do consider giving Tiffany at Green Peas Photography a call! I truly believe that you will be happy with your experience as well as the outcome.

No comments: