Toys R Us Canada

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boogie Wipes



When my daughter was an infant, she constantly had a runny nose that would dry above her lip. I am a bit of a perfectionist and therefore, I was constantly wiping her nose and using wet cloths to clean the dried mucous. As well, if it sat on her skin for too long, it would begin to irritate her skin.

I am so thankful to have found Boogie Wipes for my next child. Boogie Wipes are a moist wipe product for busy moms, dads & kids. They are a wipe With added saline, that offer quick, gentle, effective relief of stuck on Boogies (mucous).

Boogie Wipes are:

* Hypoallergenic
* Alcohol Free
* a Unique Formula
* Moisturizes with added Chamomile, Vitamin E and Aloe
* Gentle Enough for all Ages
* Lightly Scented

Canadian orders are accepted by emailing dean at boogiewipes dot com. I highly recommend you order some for your family!

No comments: