Toys R Us Canada

Friday, September 12, 2008

Cap Trappers™



As a former Kindergarten teacher, one of my biggest pet peeves were dried out markers! I swore to myself that I would teach my own chilren how to "snap" a marker lid on so that the markers don't dry off. My daughter usually does a pretty good job of remembering, but occasionally I will find a lid or a lidless marker somewhere and I honestly am not too happy about it. I used to keep a ziplock bag full of extra marker lids for those times when we would lose one.

Well, after the discovery of Cap Trappers™, I no longer have to worry about missing marker lids or markers drying out. Cap Trappers™ versatile material allows it to fit any cap size from skinny to fat.

Using Cap Trappers™ allows you to keep your markers organized and as long as the marker is pushed in all of the way, you will no longer find surprise dried up markers.

Admittedly, it does take a bit of wrestling to get the markers in the Cap Trappers™ (we have the thick Crayola ones, so they may be more difficult), but once they are in, they are in to stay! No more lost lids. No more dried out markers and hello to organization!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the review. If you wet your caps slightly they should slide easily in, even the chubbies. Maybe you missed it on the box... we need to make it more obvious. Thanks again!