Toys R Us Canada

Monday, May 5, 2008

Clippo hair clips from Clippopotamus

I'm new to this whole little girl thing, with matching outfits, ribbons and bows! At first I wasn't sure about it but I am starting to have fun and accessorize my little one!

I am really excited to have found another amazing mom-run company located in the GTA that is doing great things. Clippo hair clips from
Clippopotamus are super-cute hair clips for babies, toddlers and mommies alike.

Like their tagline says, " Like hippos in the wild, Clippos may look cute, but their bite is fierce" And they mean it. I used a teeny clip one my 6 month old and despite having pretty much peach-fizz still the clip stayed in! I can't tell you how many people commented on the cuteness of the clip while out last week.

We love the fact that there is a size and colour for every age and that Clippopotamus is now offering a range of other very stylish accessories.

With prices starting at just over a dollar... that's right a dollar(!) for something handmade Clippos are going to be big news in this wild maket of baby & kids products. They accept custom orders as well -- so if you need a special design just contact them and they'll get back to you fast!



No comments: